1. For your first use you must fully drain the HP pavilion dv6 battery until the laptop goes into hibernation.
2. Know that after that plug in your charger and allow it charge for 12 hours or depending on what the technician has told you. 12 hours is the max and you can use it while charging.
3. Charge new HP dv6 battery for three times at first. After that it will take less than 2 hours to fully charge your HP pavilion dv4 notebook battery.
4. Learn that this is recommended so that the HP dv6 battery will heat up for the time allowing ions to reawaken.
Use the correct recharging procedure for your Hp pavilion dv6 laptop. Only use the power cord that came with your Hp dv6 laptop or an authorized replacement battery.
Flilow correct maintenance for your HP 484170-001 notebook battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
Use your Hp pavilion dv6 laptop's power management features. The system will run at lower processor speeds when enabling power management features and it will go into "sleep" mode faster when inactive.
|Acer aspire 5920 laptop battery||2.2Ah cells with 9 cell will have 6600mAh = 73Whr|
|Dell inspiron 1525 laptop battery||2.2Ah cells with 9 cell will have 6600mAh = 73Whr|
|Dell xps m1730 laptop battery||2.6Ah cells with 9 cell will have 7800mAh = 87Whr|
Toshiba pa3285u-3bas replacement battery brand new 4400mAh Only AU $54.98
HP NC6000 Extended Laptop Battery 4400 mAh, 14.8 V Only AU $55.02
- Defrag: Heard the term? It may sound ultra-techhy and complicated but it is not. Defragging your laptop on a regular occasion can be accessed from your computer menu and help your hard drive work faster. The faster that your computer works, the less pressure it puts on your laptop battery.
- Heavy Programs: There are probably a number of programs that you have running on your computer right now that need not be, and take up a lot of space and battery energy. Things like your ITunes program, Desktop programs, etc do not need to be running while you are working off battery-and really require a lot of energy from your Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook Battery.
Laptop Battery Wiki Related Articles